Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Random thoughts

Cancer is kind of like the Christmas season.  Think about how cool it would be if we treated everyone like they had cancer.

Skipped a dose for the first time yesterday.  Just totally forgot.  Had a bit of a moral struggle over it. When I realized that I had missed the dose it was 2:00 - two hours past the two hour window allowed for the sake of the study.  The instructions clearly say do NOT take the dose if you miss the window.  But there I was thinking, "How does it make sense for me not to take the dose?  How is skipping a dose better for the study than taking a dose late?  And anyway, who would know? No, Gina.  No dose for you."

I wonder what would happen if I blogged about something that has nothing to do with cancer? Would my blog automatically crash?  Would my readers rebel?

I love my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment